KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Know Before You Go Guidelines
We invite you to join us for an intimate dining experience in a comfortable, upscale environment.
In an effort to create an elevated experience for all of our guests, dress code and dining guidelines are strictly enforced.
We courteously ask that our guests abide by our dress code policy while dining at Toca Madera. The following clothing items are not permitted:
- Athletic wear (including Tank Tops)
- Flip Flops, Rubber & Plastic Thong Sandals
Admittance into Toca Madera is at the discretion of the Doorman & Management. We reserve the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed, under the influence, and / or are wearing articles of clothing containing vulgarity or language that guests may find offensive. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted in the restaurant without prior authorization.
- While we adhere to the local and state policies regarding service animals, we request that all animals remain on the ground.
- We don’t recommend our restaurants for young children and request that you bring a child seat if one is required.
- If a significant amount of time has passed, we may ask to accommodate your party at the bar out of consideration for other guests who are on the waiting list. We typically will not make this request less than two hours after you have been checked in for your reservation.
- We request that you notify your server of any allergies. Not all ingredients are listed on the menu and we cannot always guarantee there will be no cross-contamination.